Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Music

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Beatles. I'm now trying to stop listening to them, and listen to other artists instead. It's somewhat working. Also, Party on Friday is gonna be awesome. I finally have a phone, for those of you who don't know. My life has become VERY confusing. I have feelings I need to sort out for quite a few girls. Yeah, being a teenager sucks, except I get to drive. That's so fun. I figure I'll end with a quote I made a while back. "Love is weird. I think that true love does exist. It's just really hard to find. As a person in middle school I'm not sure whether I truly love someone. I mean, It could just be the Hormones raging through. It could be actual love.
It could be a number of things. I wish love was more simple. I wish life was more simple. It's not easy being on this earth, but we must make the best of what we are given." -Cinque. You all should tell me what you think of that quote.

2 comments:

  1. Weird. I swear I've read that somewhere.. That's a good quote. Even in high school, it's hard to tell if the new crush you have could be your soul mate or if it's just puppy love or something. High school is much funner than middle school. I must say that much. But, it's also a lot more work than middle school and it just gets harder as you go up but high school does have many more opportunities. It is a glorious thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a strange emotion.
    A thing that you just can't explain.
    Sometimes, when I get caught up in it,
    I find that I can't pull away.
    Sometimes, love's like a river.
    It takes me where it wants me to flow.
    Sometimes, love is a journey.
    And I just can't help by go.

    (This song I wrote has only been shared a few times. I try to keep it sort of low-key, because there are times when I almost regret writing it. (Plus, I don't usually think this way. :P) I thought you might find it interesting.)

    ReplyDelete